OLL High School Communication
Plan-It Learning Events- Action Needed
Blended Learning Application - Action Needed
For courses that were approved for the 18-19 school year, applications will need to be resubmitted for approval for the 19-20 school year but all fields are not required. Digital Information Technology, SOS and PCSD courses are the only district wide approved high school blended courses. For all other courses an application must be filled out by the respective teacher for their course(s). If you have any questions, contact Anthony Tretolo or Tonia Shook.
DE Course Approval Forms-Final deadline - Action Needed
- June 15th Final Pasco deadline – notified by PHSC on July 15th
Due to the PHSC accreditation guidelines, the maximum number of credits that can be offered in a 4-year period is 29 credits to ensure that a student can earn only 49% of the AA degree on the high school campus. Please review this document to see how many credits your school has offered over the last 3 years to determine your available number of credits.
Earning Credit Points in MyPGS for July Priority Professional Development - Action Needed
New Teacher Guide - Action Needed
Leadership Celebration- Follow Up
OLL Staffing Updates- FYI
- Jennifer Waselewski will be transitioning into an Assistant Principal position at Wesley Chapel High School effective July 1st. For the time being, please contact Lea Mitchell for any OLL needs related to curriculum and instruction.
- Odalis Tavares will be transitioning into Sr. Instructional Specialist- Secondary Math position and will be spending her time focused on high school courses, progressions and math instructional practices. Odalis will be partnering with Ben Aguilar and Tracy Miller to create strengthened alignment throughout our K-12 mathematics program.
- Leah Zufall will be heading out on maternity leave in coming weeks. She has worked diligently to designate leads and contacts for the upcoming summer and early fall work and she will be connecting with you soon for additional details. In her absence, please don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or Samantha DelValle related to school support needs, coaching processes or instructional tech projects.
Instructional Materials Updates-FYI
- Monies for New Materials (K-8 math, World History, Theater/Acting, HS-Algebra Nation) have been pushed to your cost center and are ready to be moved through the MUNIS workflow. Dollar amounts were based on templates returned to OLL and we were able to fully fund these requests. The only exception is for middle school math where additional material were ordered to account for 6th advanced and 7th advanced courses. The last version of your schools “template” that was submitted to Joel Ortiz was used to with finance to send the money your way. Each shipping invoice will reflect that materials cannot arrive before July 1st (based on budgeting cycles) but we have confirmation from all vendors that new materials will arrive in advance of teacher’s returns.
- School-Based Text Book/Instructional Materials Allocations- Reminder that school based funds will be pushed to cost centers the last week of June. If you have requests above and beyond what is allocated, please be sure to submit a request so that we are able to review prior to pushing funds to your school. Here is the link for Annual School Based Instructional Materials Allocation Process.docx . We are hoping to make things as easy as possible come ordering time so if you know your needs up front, let us know so that we can assist at the same time as we are pushing out your ADM based dollars.
- Materials Approval Process- For your convenience and easy access here is the link to the Materials Approval Process (including digital resources). The goal of this document is to make ordering easy by not having to continually seek approval on the most common and vetted tools. If you are interested in adding tools and/or materials on the pre-approved list, the steps are included in this document.
Dual Enrollment Teacher Payment – FYI
Athletics & ESY Allocation clarification – FYI
Culturally Relevant Teaching Training – FYI
|Date of Event||Training Title||Course Number||Section Number(s)||Contact Person / Instructor|
|6/10 – 6/11 (Session A)
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
6/12 – 6/13 (Session B)
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
|Culturally Relevant Teaching – Transforming Educators||2551||6/10 14059 -Session A, Day 1
6/11 14405 – Session A, Day 2
6/12 14060 – Session B, Day 1
6/13 14404 – Session B, Day 2
|Jennifer Rinck Kristin Ingold