FDLRS Organization Offerings (Differentiated Instruction and Classroom Management Courses)
2016 – 2017 CPI Training Dates (click here to download the pdf)
Positive Behavior Intervention and Support Training Information (click here for more information)
Positive Behavior Intervention and Support General Information Page / Dates: (click here for more information)
SSPS Trainings Page: (click here for more information)
Classroom Management Trainings
Upon completion of these trainings, participants will be able to establish a positive classroom climate through the use of classroom expectations, rules, and procedures. Explicit connections will be made to the Marzano Instructional Framework. Please know that trainings can be taken in any order.
Classroom Management 1: Classroom Expectations, Rules and Procedures
Upcoming Dates: Feb 1
Classroom Management 2: Understanding and Managing Behavior
Upcoming Dates: Feb 9
- Joel Divincent is a first year principal at Paul R. Smith Middle school. In this video, he shares why his transition as a new principal was so successful.
- The video describes adjusting to established norms at a school, adjusting to family life vs. professional life, the value of mentors, top moments as a first year principal, barriers to overcome and many other topics.
- INCLUDES 20 STUDENT INCENTIVE IDEAS!
- Pasco County’s Information Site for PBIS
- PBIS Faculty Training from Pasco Middle School
- Analyzing school data to promote the use of PBIS school wide
- Collaborative Sharing of Incentives for Students: (20 total Incentive Examples for the Classroom)
For additional information, please view the attached flyer and visit the district’s DIY site at http://connectplus.pasco.k12.fl.us/do/tistechtips/mypascoconnect/ for training and “how to” resources.
Do it yourself Technology Tips: Website
USF Summer Ed.S. Program
USF is offering an Ed.S. program with a concentration in turnaround school leadership starting Summer 2017.
For more information: Please click on this link
USF SunCoast Area Teacher Training & Education Research Program (SCATTER)
USF SCATTER is a teacher training and education research program that offers various workshops for educators on diverse topics. If you are interested in learning more about this program and workshop offerings, use the link below to access SCATTER’s website.
Office for Student Support Programs and Services
OSSPS is offering a training for PBIS. Link: (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports)
Link: PBIS myLearning site (Includes Training Dates and prerequisites)
Link: Children’s Mental Health Disorder Fact Sheet for the Classroom (PDF)
Link: Using Dialogue Circles to Support Classroom Management
Where can I find additional resources regarding Deliberate Practice?
The Office for Professional Development and School Supports has designed a Canvas Course (#34864) https://pasco.instructure.com/courses/34864
Disclaimer: Only videos with the Pasco County Logo are endorsed by Pasco County Schools.